205-553-9326 1-800-353-9326 Testimonies
Top 10 Reasons Why People Choose Haynes 7 Questions to Ask When Selecting a Carpet Cleaning Company 6 Costly Misconceptions About Carpet Cleaning How To Select A Professional Carpet Cleaning Company Spotting Tips and How to Properly Maintain Your Carpet
1. What method of cleaning do you recommend? Cleaning 101 gives you a thorough understanding of the different types of cleaning methods.
2. What type of equipment &
chemicals do you use to clean carpet?
3. What will your equipment remove
from my carpet?
4. How often should I get my carpets
5. What training have you had in
6. Are you certified by the IICRC
and can I see your certificate/card?
7. Do you have a 100% no-risk
We would answer each of these questions accordingly: Sometimes you need to think inside the box!
1. How Water Extraction, "Steam Cleaning" Please follow the Cleaning101 Link for additional comments on the cleaning methods.
2. Chemicals approved by the CRI and are safe for our environment, Extraction Unit Heats water over 240 degrees F and our #9 Blower extracts more water than our competitors #4 Blowers (of those who use HWE).
3. Dirt, pollens, bacteria, grease, and oils.
4. At least once a year. The EPA recommends once every 6 to 8 months for health purposes. Carpet Manufacturers recommend once every 12 to 18 months to maintain their warranty.
5. Over 20 years experience and certification. We've experienced almost every situation possible, and our clients will be glad to share with you their cleaning experience. We have nothing to hide, and want to be your textile cleaner for life.
6. Absolutely. We carry our cards with us at all times, but to see our certificates you will need to make a trip to our office!
7. We're so confident in our cleaning ability that if you're not satisfied you don't pay one cent! Our Mission is to be the best, not the cheapest, therefore our reputation relies on your satisfaction.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.